“Be inspired by great men lives through their famous passages”

“When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds: Your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great, and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and your discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be.”

8/30/2009

God’s Love Letter For All Of Us

God’s Love Letter For All Of Us

My Child,

You may not know me, but I know everything about you. - Psalm 139:1
I know when you sit down and when you rise up. – Psalm 139:2
I am familiar with all your ways. Psalm 139:3
Even the very hairs on your head are numbered. - Matthew 10:29-34
For you were made in my image. - Genesis 1:27

In Me you live and move and have your being.
– Acts 17:28
For you are my offspring. – Acts 17:28
I knew you even before you were conceived. – Jeremiah 1:4-5
I chose you when I planned creation. – Ephesians 1:11-12
You were not a mistake, for all your days are written in my book. - Psalm 139:15-16
I determined the exact time of your births and where you would live. – Acts 17:26
You are fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm -139:14
I knit you together in your mother’s womb. – Psalm 139:13
And brought you forth on the day you were born. – Psalm 71:6

I have been misrepresented by those who don’t know me.
– John 8:41-44
I am not distant and angry, but am the complete expression of love. – 1 John 4:16
And it is my desire to lavish my love on you. – 1 John 3:1
Simply because you are my child and I am your Father. - 1 John 3:1

I offer you more than your earthly father ever could.
- Matthew 7:11
For I am the perfect father. – Matthew 5:48
Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand. – James 1:17
For I am your provider and I meet all your needs. – Matthew 6:31-33

My plan for your future has always been filled with hope.
- Jeremiah 29:11
I will never stop doing good to you. - Jeremiah 32:40
For you are my treasured possession. - Exodus 19:5
I desire to establish you with all my heart and all my soul. – Jeremiah 31:41
And I want to show you great and marvelous things. - Jeremiah 33:3

If you seek me with all your heart, you will find me.
– Deuteronomy 4:29
For I am your greatest encourager. – 2 Thessalonians 2:16-17
I am also the Father who comforts you in all your troubles. – 2 Corinthians 1:3-4
When you are brokenhearted, I am close to you. – Psalm 34:18
As a shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to my heart. – Isaiah 40:11

One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes.
– Revelation 21:3-4
And I’ll take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth. – Revelation 21:3-4
I am your Father, and I love you even as I love my son, Jesus. - John 17:23
He came to demonstrate that I am for you, not against you. – Romans 8:31
And to tell you that I am not counting your sins. – 2 Corinthians 5:18-19
Jesus died so that you and I could be reconciled. – 2 Corinthians 5:18-19
His death was the ultimate expression of my love for you. – 1 John 4:10
I gave up everything I love that I might gain your love. – Romans 8:31-32

If you receive the gift of my son Jesus, you receive me.
– 1 john 2:23
And nothing will ever separate you from my love again. – Romans 8:38-39
Come home and I’ll throw the biggest party heaven has ever seen. – Luke 15:7
I have always been Father, and will always be Father. – Ephesians 3:14-15

My question is… Will you be my child?
– John 1:12-13

I am waiting for you.
– Luke 15:11-32

Love, Your Dad.

Almighty God
blog comments powered by Disqus